Our people are by far our greatest asset. We know that happy staff make for happy clients, and that is why enjoyment is at the forefront of every working day here. The environment we offer our staff is warm, welcoming and fun. The work is stimulating, challenging and plentiful!
We stretch our staff and encourage them to be the best they can be. We reward performance without hesitation. We recognise that each and every member of our team needs to be engaged and we rely on their collaboration to ensure the delivery of excellent client service.
Our retention record is very high and a significant number of staff have been with us for many years. A number of our current team joined in administrative roles and, having shown potential, were encouraged to obtain legal qualifications and now perform fee earning roles for the firm.
Our aim is that our staff, at all levels, enjoy working for us, feel an integral part of the team, like the work they do and, ultimately, remain committed to a long term career at Bonnetts.
If you are interested in joining us, please email your CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com and our recruitment team will be in touch shortly.
Commercial Property Solicitor
Based: Ascot, Berkshire
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Commercial Property Solicitor to join our team based in Ascot, Berkshire to the needs of our existing client base ranging from SME’s to nationally recognised high-profile organisations as well as new referrals and business opportunities where the successful candidate will have the vision to see the potential to develop high-quality work even further. He/she will be comfortable practising independently and able to demonstrate the talent to:-
- Run a diverse caseload
- Deal with all commercial property matters, to include drafting of Leases, Licenses and Transfers
- Draft complex Restriction clauses in Transfers
- The purchase and sale of freehold and leasehold properties including the investigation of title of registered and unregistered land
- Attend to post-completion matters, including adverse and/or first registration
- Draft Deeds of Easements, Deeds of Assignments, Deeds of Gifts and Deeds of Release
- Prepare all documentation tailored to the client’s individual needs
- Research, review and analyse cases and problem solve where risk issues arise
- Act on high-end residential property sales and purchases
- Maintain existing relationships with the firm’s clients and assist and help develop new relationships with third party referrers
- Work closely with other fee earners within the firm to achieve the Firm’s goals and objectives
- Participate in the growth and future development of the department, assisting in growing the client base and marketing the Firm’s branded services
- Attend and represent the Firm at client meetings and marketing events.
A qualified Solicitor with at least 3 years PQE (no upper limit regarding amount of experience), you will possess proven experience of handling a diverse commercial property caseload. You will need to be a team player who will fit into a very busy practise as well as possess strong client care credentials and be able to hit the ground running managing their own busy caseload
The role comes with good career development for the right candidate with a competitive salary offered depending on background and level of experience.
The successful candidate will be joining a respected legal team where you will have the opportunity to further develop your career in a friendly working environment.
39-51 High Street, Ascot,
Tel: 01344 623388
Fax: 01344 874339
34-36 High Street
Tel: 020 8898 2022
Fax: 020 8898 9169
Established in 1929, our firm has built its reputation on providing clear, no- nonsense advice at an affordable price. We act for locally and nationally based clients in the context of both personal and business law.